Microblading gives the effect of ultra-fine, delicate hair strokes that blend flawlessly with your clients’ natural brow. Using the natural shape of the clients brow – be that too thin, too plucked, or too patchy – Microblading allows you to restore the eyebrow shape. For clients suffering from Alopecia we can create a new brow all together.
How long does Microblading last?
Every person is different and the colour choice and skin texture determines the duration. Estimated duration is 6-12 months.
Who is suitable for Microblading?
Anyone over the age of 18 years old.
Who is not suitable for micro blading?
Any medical condition that can affect your healing and/or make your blood thinner, diabetes, warfarin, mechanical valve replacement, regular aspirin, cancer, undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy, autoimmune disease, haemophilia. Even with a doctor’s note we do not advise this procedure.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding you cannot have Microblading due to the nature of the topical anaesthetic. If you are taking warfarin, aspirin or a high does of anti-inflammatory or are diabetic cautions will be implemented before treatment.
What can I expect immediately after and over the first 2 weeks?
You will experience moderate swelling and redness for the first 5 days. If you feel discomfort fill a zip log bag with water and ice and place over the affected area for 10 minute sessions to reduce swelling. You will experience swelling and flaking whatever you do, do not pick at this area. Results may vary and sometimes you can lose up to 50% of the colour post healing, with the lines not looking very sharp. You will be reviewed at your follow up 4 weeks later.
Using specially designed micro-blades, natural 3D hair strokes are placed under the epidermis for the ultimate eyebrow enhancement.
The pigments used in the micro blading treatment have been specially formulated to match the original eyebrow in order to achieve a natural look. This cutting-edge treatment is ideal for enhancing and defining eyebrows you are in complete control of how you want them to look with guidance from your technician.
You will work with your technician designing your eyebrow shape. Nothing will be done until you mutually agree you are happy.
Pre-treatment and throughout your procedure extra anaesthetic cream is applied to maximise your comfort.
Once the treatment is completed you will be asked to return 4 weeks later for your follow up appointment where extra work will be given.
Full after care and verbal and written will be given post treatment.
PLEASE READ AS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Please follow these instructions to maximise your results and avoid rescheduling when you show up on your treatment day as we book out 1 hour 30 minutes for your appointment.
If we must refuse you on the day due to anything mentioned on this list you will be charged for your appointment.
What do I need to know before my treatment?
• Please do not attend exercise that can cause sweating on the day or after your procedure.
• Do not take aspirin, vitamin C or E, Ibuprofen 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
• No waxing 3 days before your appointment.
• No tanning one week prior to your appointment and if you are sunburnt on your appointment day we will refuse you.
• No Retinols, Retinol A for 7 days prior and 4 weeks’ after treatment.
• No Roaccutane for 1 year with no exceptions. Skin is exceptionally reactive post medication.
• No chemical peels, microdermabrasion or resurfacing treatments 1-week prior.
• Microblading will not be done if you show any visible lesions, acne, pimples or excessive oily skin. Moles need to be removed prior to treatment with 2 months healing.
I just had my eyebrows done by Jan, absolutely love them, she was super friendly and helped me feel at ease, she gave me great advise on the shape and the colour. Day two and I'm one very happy customer and I cannot wait for my follow up appointment.L.G Aberdeen
- Number of treatments 2
- Procedure time 1-1.5 hours
- Anaesthetic Topical anaesthetic cream
- Sensitivity Period 7 days
- Duration of results 12 months
- Back to work take the day off
- Full Recovery Two weeks
- £2501 session including follow up
- £1001 session top up at 6 months
- £2001 session top up at 12 months