Juvéderm is a range of facial filler treatments that gently ease the signs of aging or subtly enhances what nature has given you by adding lift, volume, definition and revitalisation. The Vycross range has formulations to enhance many areas of the face and after consultation with our Nurse Practitioners.
Facial fillers can smooth wrinkles and add volume in a subtle way that does not require surgery. Juvéderm can help create the natural look you have been seeking.
A full consultation, including consent, side effects and aftercare, will be undertaken by one of our experienced aesthetic practitioners.
Before and after photographs may be requested to provide documentation of the effectiveness of your treatment. These will be kept securely on your clinical record.
Your skin will be cleansed.
Topical local anaesthetic is applied to the skin of the area to be treated. All our dermal fillers contain local anaesthetic which ensures the procedure is as painless as possible.
Full after care with a leaflet will be given.
What Is Vycross Technology
The Vycross range are made of blended hyaluronic acid; with 90% low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid (LMWHA) and only 10% high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid (HMWHA). Most dermal fillers are 100% HMWHA, and the unique blend of the Vycross range makes the fillers smoother and more natural looking.
Other properties of these fillers include:
- easily injected into the skin, minimising discomfort during treatment
- mouldable to your facial contours creating a softer, more natural look
- minimal swelling and bruising, so downtime is nominal
- stunning results last much longer due to the products resistance to being broken down by free radicals
- provides optimal filling and lifting to sagging contours
Glabellar lines (deep lines in between eye brows)
Tear trough rejuvenation (specialist consultation required)
Naso-labial lines (nose to mouth lines)
Chin/nose reshape or contour
Hand and décolletage rejuvenation
You may suffer slight bruising or swelling localised to the injection sites; this can last up to 7 days.
Application of arnica cream post treatment is recommended to reduce bruising.
Numbness for 30 minutes prior due to the additional lidocaine within the product.
If you have a sensitivity to lidocaine we need to pre order a different filler for you.
Please avoid alcohol, saunas, sun beds and steam rooms for 48 hours post treatment. Do not rub or touch the injected site, and if possible avoid make up for 12 hours post treatment.
A full consent will be taken by your practitioner.
Photos may be requested.
Application of local anaesthetic cream, followed by injection of filler to the chosen area.
Juvederm may be administered using a needle or a cannula, depending on the site of treatment.
Single injection techniques used where possible to minimise bruising.
Full aftercare will be given
Jan Leiper (Nurse Prescriber, Medical Director)
Sophie Ritchie (Aesthetic Nurse)
Ensure you are well hydrated and make up free on the area.
For years I have hated my lips, I wanted them enhanced from a young age and now I am in LOVE with them, I've had so many compliments, and I can't thank Innocent enough for what they have done for me, I will be backNB, Aberdeen
- Number of treatments 1
- Procedure time 30 minutes
- Anaesthetic topical cream and in product contents
- Sensitivity Period 3-4 days
- Duration of results 9-12 months
- Back to work same day
- Full Recovery 7 days
- £250 (from)Hand/Decolletage
- £225-250Facial-line Dermal Fillers
- £250-350Lip Enhancement
- £225-250Naso-labial lines
- £250Cheek Augmentation (Juvéderm Voluma 1ml)
- £250 (from)Nose/Chin Reshaping
- £225Juvéderm Volbella (1ml)
- £225Juvéderm Volite (1ml)
- £450Juvéderm Volite (2ml)
- £225Juvéderm Volift (1ml)
- £175Juvéderm Volift Retouch (0.5ml)
- £450Juvéderm Voluma (2ml)
- £100 (from)Hyaluronidase Corrective Treatment